Affordable Website for You!
Saturday, August 08, 2009 | Posted in , ,


Survivor Philippine Reality TV will once again invade as the newest reality TV sets off on August 17 in GMA Telebabad.

Paolo Bediones, host of the show, together with his the staff and the new 16 castaways refuge in the territory of Palau for about 39 days. They will battled each other for the title the next Pinoy Sole Survivor.

Listed below are the 16 castaway:

LOUIE ANG
"Chickboy"
24 YRS. OLD, IT TECHNICAL
PASIG

"I'm a survivor because I have 5 girlfriends simultaneously and keep it for longest time"



Louie Ang, an I.T. professional, is a typical guy-next-door, living his happy–go–lucky life with a constant goofy grin on his face.

ECHO CACERES
"Spicy Bicolana"
20 YRS. OLD, CALL CENTER AGENT
BICOL

“I’m a real survivor because I am an all-in-one package person who knows my strength and knows when to use it. I am not only physically strong and witty but I know how to deal with different people even in difficult situations and I am able to easily adapt to any environment whether city or island life, making it with full determination.”


JUSTINE FERRER
"The Beauty Queen"
29 YRS. OLD, BUSINESSWOMAN
KALOOKAN

“Well, I can say that I’m a real Survivor because I have been the breadwinner of my family for 10 years now. Also, I am providing for my nephew’s education and am helping my friends and relatives as much as I can. For me, winning their respect and love made me a real survivor.”


SUZUKI SADATSUGU
"Japinoy Hunk"
21 YRS. OLD, STUDENT / MODEL
TONDO

“I'm a survivor eventhough I'm far away from my parents I managed to fight all the challenges in my life."

Suzuki Sadatsugu lived in Japan for 18 years but still managed to stay true to his Filipino roots.

Fondly called “Piko” or “Zuki”, he is taking up BS Criminology at Emilio Aguinaldo College in Manila.

TARA MACIAS
"Taray Queen"
19 YRS. OLD, KOREAN ENGLISH TUTOR
CEBU

“I am not afraid to die, to suffer and to get lost, and with that mindset, over-all fear has no place in me as I fear no evil and that makes me a real survivor.”

Working as an English language tutor to Koreans as well as a call center representative.

CHARLES DE VERA FERNANDEZ
"Raketista"
21 YRS. OLD, BUSINESSMAN
DAGUPAN

"I'm a survivor because I managed to face my trials in life and finished by studies through my hardwork in direct selling business and different rackets.

He sold everything in direct-selling business could offer – from shoes and clothes to cosmetics.

CAROL GEMENTIZA
"Strict Teacher"
45 YRS. OLD, PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER
ILOILO

“My experience in life is being a mother of six children and a teacher whose first assignment as a public school teacher in the farthest barangay was a tough challenge considering that I will leave my family for a whole week everytime. Presently, my assignment is being in charge of the out-of-school adults including illiterates in the whole municipality. I never say quit because I believe that God has the reason for this. Determination and being organized are my secret weapon"

Carol Gementiza, a public school teacher for 20 years, is the oldest among the Castaways of Survivor Philippines: Palau.

She said that it was her children that encouraged and motivated her to audition for Survivor Philippines Palau

MARVIN KIEFER
"The Ultimate Crush"
18 YRS. OLD, MODEL
CAGAYAN DE ORO

“I’m a Survivor because at any time of any day with just my backpack in hand, I am ready to go anywhere in the world.”

Born in Switzerland and raised in CDO Marvin has learned every sport that he could – from football, table tennis, cycling and track and made hobbies out of skateboarding, wall-climbing, break dancing and parkour.He’s a backpacker, too – trekking to remote and unlikely places, interacting and immersing himself in indigenous customs. Marvin is also an environmentalist and a vegetarian; traits that he acquired while helping his mom maintain an organic farm in CDO.

AMANDA COLLEY VAN COOLL
"Probinsyanang Tisay"
25 YRS. OLD, CONSTRUCTION WORKER
MINDORO

"I'm a survivor because I worked as a construction worker just like other men. I see to it that I enjoy every pieces of it."

Amanda Coolley Van Cooll works as a general labor construction worker in Alaska.
Name a work in construction and she’s done it all – from driving trucks to mixing cement.

CRIS BOLADO
"The Gentle Giant"
39 YRS. OLD, BASKETBALL CLINIC INSTRUCTOR
QUEZON

“I'm a survivor because I want all the things that I had before returns to me. It's really sad and painful but I know that's there is hope for all of this."

Cris Bolado retired from professional basketball in 2003 because of injury.

He has kept himself busy coaching in basketball clinics all over the country. Towering at 6 feet and 6 inches, Cris is the biggest among the second batch of Castaways

MAYA SEGOVIA
"The Lady Pilot"
32 YRS. OLD, MILITARY OFFICER
BATANGAS

“I’m a survivor in the truest sense. I survived all life’s challenges. I can accomplish anything inspite of all the personal problems I’m going through. I’m a mom, a military officer, a military pilot and a business woman. I can do multi-tasking and get the work done well.”

Captain Maya Segovia, a military officer and a pilot of the Philippine Air Force has always thought of herself as a man trapped in a woman’s body and a taekwondo black-belter.

SHAUN RODRIGUEZ
"The Hot Dad"
GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE
ZAMBALES

“I'm a survivor because I managed to face my trials"

Shaun Rodriguez knows how it feels to be on top one day and down in the gutters the next after suffering bankruptcy and losing everything he has invested in a mining business years ago.

But what’s important to him is that he was able to bounce back and now takes pleasure in the simple joys of being a public servant.

Shaun works as a Public Relations staff at the City Council’s Office in Manila where he is engaged in dental and medical missions and feeding programs among other public service affairs.

TROY PEREZ
"The Mentalist"
27 YRS. OLD, MENTALIST MAGICIAN
MANILA

“Since my childhood, it’s been my obsession to be different from my playmates, classmates and friends through magic and real life adventures. In joining this game, it will further bolster my longing for more adventure. It will open a wider horizon for the fulfillment of my dreams.

After taking up BS Biology in Manila, he landed a job in a bank and his mentalist tricks came in handy as he usually got invited to corporate shows.

JEF GAITAN
"The Girl Next Door"
22 YRS. OLD, PRINT AND COMMERCIAL MODEL
LAGUNA

“I’m a real Survivor because I survived on my own in real life. I took the risk to be independent at a very young age. I survived growing up in the city alone. I became a parent to myself and a teenager at the same time.”

Jef Gaitan may be sweet, friendly and approachable but her charming demeanor and her stunning looks should not be construed as signs of weakness.

VLAD NESAS
"The Metrosexual"
24 YRS. OLD, PROFESSIONAL MODEL
LAS PINAS

“I consider myself a real survivor because I have been through a lot of challenges in my life. Growing up, I always felt insecure. This is the reason why I improved my body and my looks.

Vlad Nesas calls himself an “alpha male”, a dominant guy who always gets what he wants. He is confident that this is going to be his ace in winning the title of Pinoy Sole Survivor.

Vlad is a graduate of Industrial Design, Major in Fine Arts at the University of Sto. Tomas where he was also a varsity swimmer.

MIKA BATCHELOR
"The Sexy Chef"
25 YRS. OLD, CHEF AND RESTAURANT OWNER
PALAWAN

“I consider myself a Survivor because I am not afraid to meet life head-on and I never back away from a challenge as what does not kill me makes me stronger.”

Mika Batchelor is a 25-year old chef and restaurateur from Palawan. The beauty of these two beautiful Philippine beaches made her fell in love with the ocean and the outdoors. Among her adventurous hobbies include surfing, sailing and rock–climbing.

Source: survivorphilippines.tv

��

Comments

1 Response to "Survivor Philippines: Palau 16 Castaways"

  1. Virtual staff philippines On August 24, 2009 at 10:29 PM

    Being one of the survivor is really difficult, you must posses all the characteristics in order to stay long.

     
Powered By Blogger