Affordable Website for You!
Monday, January 05, 2009 | Posted in , ,

Around 2:oo in the afternoon, as I working in the shop start cleaning some stuff when Pandayan staff came out. He bring some new issues of summit magazines like FHM, Men's Health, etc. Many people are looking for a Yes Magazine January Issue, I really don't know what kind of stuff are there in that magazine. Then I asked the person if they have the new issue of the said magazine, he gave it to me then I saw the cover, I said to myself, "hay naku.... si Willie lang pala". The magazine tells about the story of Willie's life, his works, his house, his "riches" behind on and off camera. But eventually, right now I must admit, it is the best seller among the other issues. (Credit pictures goes to: Summit)

��

Comments

0 responses to "Yes! Magazine hits the market today"

Powered By Blogger