Affordable Website for You!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 | Posted in ,

Last May 16 during The Buzz episode, actress-tv host Kris Aquino state her feelings regarding her hardship  and intrigues during the campaign period for her brother Noynoy Aquino.

She immediately thanked her co-host Boy Abunda for his undying support.  She told:
Mahirap mag-presume, di ba Boy? Pero siyempre po na ngayon na more than 90 percent na po ng mga votes ang na-tally naman ng Comelec, it is safe to say thank you to the entire Philippines. I'm not claiming na naging successful po ako dahil alam naman po natin ang Region 1 and Region 2, hindi naman po namin teritoryo talaga. Pero puwede ko pong ipagmalaki na certain areas that we were not so confident about really went in our direction, especially Cebu," (It is really hard Boy to presume right now but as we all know almost 90 percents already been tallied by the Comelec, it is safe to say thank you to the entire Philippines.  I'm not claiming that I've become successful during the campaign.  We know that Region 1 and Region 2 is not our bailiwick but I'm confident to say that there are certain area that we were not so confident about really went to our direction especially Cebu.)


Kris also thanked the Region 8, Tarlac, Albay and Batangas.
"Region 8, I love Region 8! You're my new friend. Ang dami ko pong I love... Pero siyempre naman, ang aking mga Tarlaceño po, 73.19 percent of them chose Noy. Siyempre ang Albay, I'm so happy I went there, 61.77 percent. And of course, Ate Vi [Batangas Gov. Vilma Santos-Recto], I love you, I thank you. All of us love you so much kasi sa Batangas, 60.16 percent." (Region 8, I love Region 8!  You're my new friend.  Lots of I love you. To our Tarlaceno, thank you 73.19 chose Noy.  Albay, I'm so happy I went there, Noy got 61.77 and of course Batangas, Ate Vi thank you so much, I love you, I thank you, Noy got 60.16 percent)
Kris also mentioned the Facebook page "Kris Aquino Despedida" stating that she must leave the country for the sake of his brother.
"So, kaklaruhin ko lang po.  Ang sinabi ko naman po dati, kung makakasira ako kay Noy, by all means lalayas ako. Pero sana po, hindi n'yo i-take ito as being mayabang, it's just a fact. Nakatulong po ako sa kapatid ko. And balak ko pong tulungan si Noy in every possible way that I can for as long as he wants me to help him."   "It was not an easy campaign. It was a dirty campaign. Marami po kaming tiniis na batikos. But meron pong napatunayan sa ating lahat, tayong mga Pilipino ayaw natin ng negative campaigning. Hindi tayo naniniwala sa paninira sa ating kapwa. Kaya nga, it's time for a better Philippines," saad niya.

��

Comments

0 responses to "Kris Aquino answered Facebook page "Kris Aquino Despedida""

Powered By Blogger