Affordable Website for You!
Friday, December 04, 2009 | Posted in , ,


A big surprise was recently withheld in the entertainment industry.  Paolo Bediones, a long time Kapuso host and Survivor Philippines is the new exclusive talent in TV5 network.  He was introduced by the management  last December 3, 2009 at PETA Theater in Quezon City.

"It was the hardest decision I had to make, career-wise," the 35-year-old TV personality admitted in an interview after the event.  To be able to decide whether I would stay with GMA-7 or to go to TV5, lots of sleepless nights. I never imagine myself that I am in that situation.  I had the best of both worlds, you see. TV5, they were offering something new; GMA-7, they were offering a fresh contract again." 
 Bediones signed a three-year contract with TV5 which includes a position in the management.



��

Comments

0 responses to "Paolo Bediones transfer in TV5"

Powered By Blogger